- 2 skinless pieces of chicken (wings, legs or tenderloins)
- 3 cups Fireberry tea brewed 1tbsp per cup
- Brew 3 cups Fireberry 2x strong (1 tbsp per cup)
- Let tea cool
- Pour tea over chicken & cover completely
- Cover & let marinate in fridge for 6 hours
I eat a lot of chicken. So I’m always looking for ways to change up my chicken. And something that’s easy. This fireberry chicken is different and easy.Simply brew 3 cups of Fireberry Tea at double the strength. That means 1 tablespoon of tea leaves per cup. Aka use 3 tablespoons tea and 3 cups water. Let that tea cool. Room temp works. Get out your chicken of choice. My choice? Boneless, skinless tenderloins. Put your chicken into tupperware that has a lid. Or something to that extent. Pour your tea over the chicken. This works best when the chicken is completely submerged in tea. If you’re making more chicken, you’re gonna need more tea. Now cover this swimming chicken with that tupperware lid or tin foil or what-have-you and pop it in the fridge for 6 hours. Once the hours have passed, cook that chicken up however you like. Oven, stove top, grill. And there you have a chicken change-up.