- 1 tbsp Fruity Pebbles tea
- 1 cup hot water
- 2 cups frozen mixed berries
- Brew 1 tbsp tea in one cup of hot water
- Put 3/4 cup brewed tea & berries in a blender
- Blend to smoothie consistency
When summer rolls around, I’m all about fresh fruit and smoothies. The thought process is logical. I love tea. I love fruit. I love smoothies. Tea + Fruit = smoothie. It’s mind numbingly simple. And an awesomely healthy treat. Brew a cup of tea using 8 ounces of water, a tablespoon of Fruity Pebbles and the proper 3 minute steep time. Gotta have it strong. Take 2 cups of your favorite fruit medly (fresh or frozen) and toss it into a blender along with your brewed tea. I used the delectable combo of blueberries, strawberries and raspberries. Flip the switch and blend until you get that gorgeous smoothie consistency. Slurp up!