- 1 tbsp Nutty Almond Cream tea
- 1 packet apple & cinnamon oatmeal
- 1 cup hot water
- Brew Nutty Almond Cream in 1 cup water
- Pour contents of instant oatmeal into microwavable bowl
- pour 2/3 cup brewed tea into oatmeal bowl
- Microwave for given time on oatmeal packet
The instant oatmeal packet says to add ⅔ cup water. I didn’t particularly like that it was telling me what to do. I rebelled. “Forget water, I’m adding tea!” I proclaimed to that bossy packet. Nutty Almond Cream + Apples & Cinnamon sounds way better than Water + Apples & Cinnamon. So, I brewed up a cup of Nutty Almond Cream tea using a tablespoon of tea in 8oz of water to make it extra strong. Once that steeped, I tossed the contents of my Apples & Cinnamon Oatmeal packet into a microwavable bowl, added in ⅔ cup of my Nutty brew and zapped it. Four words I never thought I’d say: Oatmeal just got exciting.