Easy Chai Tiramisu Recipe
Tiramisu, the classic Italian dessert, has captured the hearts and taste buds of people around the world for decades. Its creamy layers of mascarpone cheese and soaked ladyfingers are a heavenly combination.
But what happens when you remix this beloved dessert with the warm and autumnal, aromatic flavors of chai? You get an unforgettable fusion dessert that's sure to impress.
Fall is synonymous with cozy spices like cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves, which are also prominent in chai. Chai Tiramisu's infusion of these warming spices brings a sense of coziness to every bite, making it an excellent choice for fall.
Here's the best, easy Chai Tiramisu recipe. No coffee is needed for this delicious treat, which is great if you don't like that flavor profile, or just want to make this classic dessert more seasonal!
Here’s how to make your own:
- 1 tbsp Chai Love Loose Leaf Tea (brewed into 1.5 cups of tea)
- 1 1/2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 8 oz room temperature Mascarpone Cheese
- 2 packages of Lady Fingers
- Pumpkin Pie Spice for dusting
1) Brew 1 tbsp of Chai Love Loose Leaf Tea in 1.5 cups of water, allow to cool
2) Whip together Heavy Whipping Cream, Sugar, and Vanilla until stiff peaks form
3) Quickly dunk each of your Lady Fingers into your cooled Chai, make the Lady Fingers into a layer in a pan
4) Layer 1/2 of your whipped cream mixture on top of the 1st Lady Finger layer
5) Add another layer of Lady Fingers, and another layer of the whipped cream mixture
6) Dust Pumpkin Pie Spice across the entire top of your tiramisu
7) Refrigerate for at least 3 hours
Chai Tiramisu is more than just a dessert; it's a celebration of the season. The fall spices and the comforting essence of chai make it a perfect choice for embracing the autumnal spirit. Whether you're serving it at a Thanksgiving gathering, enjoying a quiet evening at home, or sharing it with friends, this dessert captures the essence of fall in every bite.